Discord is quickly growing to become the largest online communication tool. Pair that with its excellent community-growing features, and you get the best space for online interaction. Discord servers help foster communities with various interests, from video games to Kpop. As such people have realized that there’s a need for more enhanced features inside the servers. That’s where Discord bots come in. They are unique bots that serve various roles inside a server. They can welcome newcomers, remind people of the rules, help moderate the server, and even integrate games. These minigames can range from simple quizzes, to fully emulated Pokemon. Discord bot games are especially fun for people that are waiting in queues for gaming or just passively watching something. They require no effort and low processing power so that your computer can focus on other tasks.
What Is the Eunseo Discord Bot?
One such bot is the Eunseo Bot. This Discord Bot was named after Eunseo, a popular Kpop idol of the WJSN idol group. Eunseo Bot is a card minigame for your Discord that revolves around Kpop stars. Eunseo Bot distributes gems every day, which can be spent on various cards, gacha rolls, and more. Through these features, you collect cards of famous Kpop idols and their groups. After you’ve gotten some cards, you can collect and trade them with your friends. This is a perfect Bot if you’re looking to pass some extra time while you’re waiting for your party to assemble.
Eunseo Discord Bot also evokes the nostalgic feeling of card-collecting games. While they are still present today, card-collecting games have severely dropped in popularity. Finding someone that collects baseball or football cards today can be quite rare. But collecting and trading these digital cards is completely free, and doesn't require an investment like those physical cards.
How to Use the Eunseo Bot for Discord?
To help you grow your idol collection here are the best Eunseo Bot commands for Discord. You can use these Eunseo Bot commands for Discord by writing them into the chat box of Eunseo’s related chatroom. But first, you need to install the Eunseo Bot.
You can install this Bot by clicking on the invite link, selecting which server you want to invite Eunseo on, and giving the bot all the required permissions. After you’ve done that the bot will take a little while to set up and for safety reasons you’ll need to solve a captcha. With out of the way you’ll be able to use the Eunseo Bot Commands For Discord.
To use this bot you’ll have to collect daily gems. They are the currency of the minigame and they appear in daily check-in quests. You can collect these gems by using Eunseo’s commands such as /daily, /work, and /vote. By completing these simple quests you’ll be able to generate enough gems to use other Eunseo Bot commands for Discord. This is where the full game opens up. By spending these gems, you can collect chacha cards with the /gacha command. After you’ve typed in the /gacha command, and spent 100 gems, you’ll receive 1 to 10 random cards with Kpop idols on them. These are the basic mechanics of the Eunseo bot, but if you want to progress you’ll have to learn more Eunseo Bot commands.
What Are Eunseo Bot Commands for Discord?
If you’re looking to grow your Kpop idol card collection, you’ll need to learn all the Eunseo Bot commands for Discord. With them, you’ll have full access to all the features Eunseo Bot has to offer.
Let’s start with the daily commands. These commands can be used every day to earn gems that can be spent on other features.
1. /daily – this command can be used every 20 minutes to collect 500 or 1000 gems.
2. /work – with this command you can claim 100 gems every 20 minutes, and you can use /w for short.
3. /vote – this command allows you to watch an ad every 12 hours, and for doing that you'll receive 500 gems.
4. /cds – if you’re unsure when to use the first 3 commands, this one notifies you of all the cooldowns on your abilities.
5. /balance – with this command you can check on how many gems and peanuts you have.
6. /quest – when it comes to long-term rewards, this command shows you how you’re performing on your monthly and weekly quests.
With the basic Eunseo Bot commands for Discord out of the way, let’s see how the gacha commands work.
1. /gacha – this is the main command you’ll be using on this bot. With it, you can pull 1 to 10 random cards that cost 100 gems each.
2. /inv – this command allows you to look into your inventory or the inventory of your friends.
3. /fav cards, last, and /unfav – are command sets that allow you to favorite and unfavourite cards you receive.
4. /bun cards, last, all – with this command set you can burn various cards out of your inventory to open up space for others. It is worth mentioning that /burn all command burns all cards except your favorited ones.
Now that you know how to collect gems and cards, let’s try using trading commands.
1. /auc – with this command you begin the auctioning process. You can also apply different filters to auction by certain groups or idols.
2. /sell card, last – these commands put specific cards onto the market.
3. /bid – With this command, you bid on other cards that are on the auction.
4. /trade – by using this command you’re initiating the trading process with other players.
5. /buy – this is a command used for expanding your inventory through real-world currencies.
6. /craft – this command allows you to craft common cards using peanuts.
7. /redeem – if you’re looking for a way to acquire premium membership, this is the command for you.
8. /add – with this command you can add additional cards to the trade deal
9. /accept and /cancel – by using these commands you finalize the trade. It can either complete or cancel a trade
These are all the commands you will need to perfect your Eunseo Bot Commands For Discord game. There are additional utility commands, but they won’t massively affect your progress.
If you’re looking to pass time on Discord then this Eunseo card-collecting bot might be for you. It’s a great bot if you want to learn more about Kpop idols, or even if you just want something to do in between other games.