Do you like writing about WordPress, blogging, and related topics?
We at Theme Circle are always on the hunt for new topics to write about. Besides our editorial team that's always working on something new, we also accept guest contributions from our fellow readers.
If you have something to share with the Theme Circle's audience, do not be shy to contact us.
But before sending your pitch, make sure you understand our guidelines:
- We accept guest contributions only if the topic is related to blogging, WordPress, SEO, web design, web development, and similar.
- The article must be at least 1,000 words long.
- It must include at least 2 links to high-authority websites
- You can have one do-follow link to your site from the author biography section.
- Include at least 3 royality-free images.
Make sure to check these examples to understand what kind of article we expect from you:
- WP Reset Plugin – a Tool for Second Chances
- How to Start a Travel Blog in Ten Steps
- How to Rebrand a Coming Soon Page Plugin for WordPress
If you understand all of the above, please contact us with your ideas. If you really like writing and want to share your knowledge with larger audiences, don't forget to check more than 5,000 blogs that accept guest posts.